Trending: Geometric

September 6, 2017

The more I browse stores, online, pinterest, etc, the more I see geometric shapes in design. From a candle or vase to a rug or bed, it's becoming a trend that I'm not upset about - what about you? Plus, it's pretty Photoshop cropping friendly ;) I've put together some geometric pieces that I'm loving from a bunch of my favorite stores. They're perfect to add in a space to break up a lot of soft pieces or textures and easy to switch out (for the most part) if you decide you want to try something new. My tip is to not over do it, because it's important to think about balance when decorating with anything geometric otherwise it can begin to look too busy. Which piece is your favorite??





geo mosaic wallpaper / anthropologie / $78 
kumo wallpaper / anthropologie / $78
matte black stars / mcgee + co / $48-68
matterhorn vases / lulu + georgia / large $147
venus decorative stands - set of 3 / layla grace / $162
tufted laily rug 8x10' / anthropologie / $1,198
wire mesh form stool / layla grace / $162
faceted lacquer side table / west elm / $399
geometric media console / rh / $1,496 with $100 membership






xo,
Lauren


Post a Comment