Anthropologie Sale Favorites

May 24, 2017

Hi guys! Things have been pretty busy with family birthdays and other events going on and we are still waiting on our Anthropologie media console but I am so excited to get it soon! I'm still looking for other pieces to complete our space, and I may be browsing a few places this MDW for the promotions going on. In the meantime, here are some of my favorites that are on sale right now.. of course from their home department.. from napkins to bedding to furniture. By the way, that media console is a version of the one we got but shorter and a black pattern. The all natural one is sold out but I still am loving the contrast of this one. I just love how unique they are and that they are solid wood. Also, PLEASE let me know if there are any topics that you would like to see me post about and I will plan to do so!

PS: If you're a member at Anthro, they just launched an Anthroperks for members that include free shipping on all orders $150+. I don't know if that is a huge perk but shopping there does add up so maybe it makes sense. Enjoy :) 






chair / terai folding chair / $149.95
media / sura media console / $1099.95
napkins / madras napkin set / $19.95
bowl / fox & hare serving bowl / $39.95
side table / thorntree side table / $249.95
sham / peonia shams / $69.95
pillow / guideline pillow / $29.95
bath mat / maya bath mat / $29.95
rug / marmotinto rug 8x10' / $699.95






xo,
Lauren

Post a Comment