Rug Love

April 24, 2017

Happy Monday guys! It's been a little while since I've been busy with work and family things (haven't we all) but I am back! I wanted to share a few of my favorite moments in my home currently including our new Lulu & Georgia rug that I LOVE every time I walk into our apartment. I kept telling myself I only wanted wool, handmade, etc but I couldn't resist the style, color and price point - it was part of L&G annual 25% off sale so I had to. I am still on the search for a perfect media console but I have been scoping out Stor New York on Etsy and although the price point is higher, each media is handmade in Brooklyn and I even have the option to customize it a bit so that is all in the works :) 










By the way if you are ever in Astoria and looking for a great brunch spot, check out Mom's and/or Halsey's Tavern! We originally went to Mom's but they had such a wait, but told us Halsey's Tavern next door has the same exact kitchen and brunch menu (minus iced coffee and milkshakes). So we lucked out with no wait and delicious food :) Stay tuned for more design updates and a new post on what to look for when styling your shelving!



coffee table / west elm
shelving / west elm
decor / west elm, anthropologie, lulu & georgia, etsy, target
sofa / raymour and flanigan
chair / wayfair
side table / homegoods
planter / west elm


xo,
Lauren

Post a Comment