Welcome Spring!

March 14, 2017

Spring is here! Well, sort of.  As some of you may have heard or experienced, NYC and surrounding areas got hit with blizzard Stella today (snow day!) but that didn't stop me from looking into what new spring lines are out for some of my favorite stores! I'm thinking we will see even more mix of materials, texture and soft geometric patterns this spring. There's a lot more to come but here are a bunch of my favorite new spring items... I am seriously loving the Anthropologie Live-Edge Oakwood Bed with visible butterfly joinery...which one is your favorite?? 





bed / prana live-edge bed / anthropologie
dresser / odetta 9-drawer dresser / anthropologie
baskets / cheyenne baskets set of 2 / lulu & georgia
rug / stone tile rug / west elm
media / pictograph media console / west elm
pillows / jo and ramona pillow / mc gee & co
dining table / circuit dining table / cb2
chair / antonio acrylic chair with pillow / cb2




xo, 
Lauren

Post a Comment