Apartment Revamp 2.0

February 21, 2017

I've decided to start purchasing things for our new place because there are a list of items I've been wanting to replace for quite some time. If you haven't checked out my first post about our apartment revamp..check it out here! I decided to focus on our living room first and if I see things along the way for other spaces then so be it :) For our living room I would love to swap our our rug and media console first. I would like a light gray and cream rug that has some variation in it for a monochromatic look with our sofa. Our sofa, although I would replace, is staying since it's rather new and my boyfriend loves it. We got that from Raymour & Flanigan when we needed a new sofa for when we moved in and they delivered it within a few days! It's gray and comfy so it works for now. I'd love to change our coffee table to something that is not wood since we have a lot of wood already. Currently we have a bone inlay coffee table from west elm that I love but it's too small. I think marble, although porous, will do the trick. We just have to be a bit careful with it but we already are with the one we have. For our media console, I would like something wood again and something that looks somewhat found. It has to have some open storage and long enough to fit our speaker on top. Something solid wood with a mid-century feel would work best with the rest of our apartment. As for pillows and decor, those are a quick fix and will complete the overall look. Here are my ideas so far for this space!



Box Frame Marble and Bronze Coffee Table / West Elm (currently on a great sale!)
Safavieh Restoration Vintage Rug / Target
Angelo Media Console / Lulu & Georgia
Pendant Floor Lamp / Target 
Mid Century Planter / West Elm
Throw Pillows / Serena & Lily
Kupio Handpainted Vase Set / Anthropologie





xo,
Lauren











Post a Comment