New Obsession: RH Teen

September 16, 2015

Okay guys, I'm about to show you some serious eye candy. Just last month Restoration Hardware announced RH Teen -- and just by the teaser photo, I was already so excited. Now with the new website up and running, there is SO much to be excited about and it's no joke. These pieces can be used in adult spaces as well as teen. Pricing is less than RH Home but that's not saying too much but at least you DO know the quality is there. These pieces are truly something teens can grow into and have for years to come -- that's what excites me most. Here are some of my favorite photos from the new website ( I have to come up with a list of my favorite items). Oh, and for those of you who don't know I now work at Restoration Hardware so I can't wait to get my hands on some designs where I can include some of these items. Definitely check the new RH Teen website out for more! 














How amazing are these spaces? I'm loving it all but the decor is especially 
on point. Enjoy!





Xo,




1 comment