Mother's Day Gift Ideas

April 25, 2015

Mother's day is only a couple weeks away! I've narrowed down a list of ten gotta have gifts for every mom in your life -- grandmothers, sisters, aunts, mother-in-laws, best friends, the list goes on. I actually was thinking of all the moms in my life when I made this list! You can either buy one of these gift ideas or make a gift basket of a few -- there's no rule to this thing. No matter what budget you have, any of these items are sure to put a smile on your loved ones' face.





1 // homegrown monogram mug /$8 / anthropologie / I've had my eye on these cute lil mugs for a while (for myself though) so I've always thought they would made a sweet gift.





2 // complete garden kit / $24.95 / crate and barrel / for those green thumb momma's in your life, this petite garden kit is the perfect gift -- or even a set of planters or tools to use for plants she already has.





3 // kate spade java place large natalie make up bag / $148 / kate spade / What girl wouldn't love a new designer make up bag? This one is especially perfect for those who also travel often. Add a few of their favorite make-up items in for an extra gift!





4 // golden shadow swarovski crystal expandable bracelet / $68 / alex & ani / I have to say I've been a fan of alex & ani for a while and their jewelry keeps getting better. I know my mom loves swarovski (plus she already has a million "mom" pieces of jewelry) so this simple yet meaningful bracelet does the trick! 





5 // darcia throw / $49.80 / lulu & georgia / Why not get something your loved one can cuddle into? I know I love lounging with a cozy throw...more so when it's one of my favorite colors with a timeless pattern. My mom loves her blue so if I was shopping for my mom, I would choose this one. Lulu & Georgia are known for their accessories -- so many more great options on the website.





6 // metallic burst box, small or large / $39-63 sale / west elm / One of the cutest jewelry boxes I've ever seen. Not only will it hold all your loved one's jewelry but is also pretty to look at.






7 // teavana gift set / $70 / teavana / For those tea lovers out there (like me). I love teavana tea. This set comes with their top sellers.





8 // rose rewind candle / $28 / rewind candles / okay people, this one is a must have if your loved one loves wine AND candles. I mean that's a no brainer. But even if they don't, they will still love the scent of this rose candle! I have this candle (not a wine drinker) and I've given as a gift because it just smells so good. All rewind scents are amazing but this one is my favorite.




9 // everyday leather tote / $199 / mark & graham  / Every girl loves a handbag. These handbags are so simple yet can be personalized which makes them an even better gift idea.




10 // rosewater hand and nail set / $20 / crabtree & evelyn / Growing up my grandmother would love her some crabtree & evelyn, even till this day. Handcream and nailpolish are on a girls top ten favorite things. Can't go wrong.





If you weren't sure what to get anyone for mother's day, I hope I gave you some good ideas! Stay tuned for my next post and for more design/art inspiration check out my instagram @laurenmaiorana :)





Xo,









Post a Comment