My Dream Home: Dining Room

January 29, 2015

A couple of posts ago I created a mood board of my very own dream living room and I have to say it made me pretty darn happy seeing so many things I love in one space. When designing any space, especially residential, I think it's important to create a consistent flow throughout -- going from room to room and can tell the same person lives there no matter what room it is but is different in it's own way. As far as my design style goes, I love the boho chic, eclectic look -- but for me, there really is no one or even two design styles I stick to. I love to throw a little mid-century, rustic and coastal in as well -- so you can say I have pretty versatile taste. Check out my post on my dream living space so you can see how it just works with this dining room. I'm pretty much in love. Links to all items below :) 








rug // striped edge flatweave rug // anthropologie
captain chairs // tucker chair - black // serena & lily
side chairs // john vogel chairs // west elm 
dining table // porto dining table // bungalow 5
dresser // melony 3-drawer dresser // bungalow 5
sconces // perforated metal sconce // west elm 
abstract art // muted menogerie // rachel reinert studio 
chandelier // viola chandelier // arteriors 
mirror // malina mirror // z gallerie
table lamp // marble pillar table lamp // west elm 
frame // artfully cubed frame // lulu & georgia 
vases // carla peters chulucana vases // west elm 
paint color // high reflective sw-7757 // sherwin williams



Did you fall in love with any of these items like I did? It's okay, I can share ;) Stay tuned for a post on my dream bedroom coming soon. Follow me on instagram @laurenmaiorana for even more design, art and DIY inspiration!





Xo, 










Post a Comment