Cheers to 2015!

January 12, 2015

Well hello January! It feels like a year since I've last posted :) I've had some time to reflect on this past year and although I have accomplished a lot -- moving to CA from NY and now living here over a year, working at a company that inspires me and encourages me to do what I love, and creating and selling more custom art pieces -- I still have SO much more yet to do for ME. Also, I was home visiting my family for the Holidays which is why I have not posted much in the last month. It was an amazing trip and I hope all of you had a wonderful time with family and friends this Holiday as well. One of my goals for this year is to do more home projects, photography and art which will give me a lot more to post about. Right now I am working on a DIY terrarium so stay tuned! In the meantime here are some pics of my new years with family!





Oh yea -- I'm going to be an Aunt again this May! 2015 is going to be a good one :) 





Xo,











Post a Comment