Black & White Lovin'

January 27, 2015

Black and white has never looked better. I have always been drawn to black and white decor because it can really go with just about anything and can have an edgy feel to it that I just love. I've come across a handful of black and white pieces that I'm dying to share with you -- if I can't have it all then I might as well share the wealth! No shades of gray here.





elliptic dining chair // $298 // anthropologie




framed print - abstract script // $79 //  west elm






kate spade saturday globe table lamp // $199 // west elm






kate space saturday dhurrie area rug // starting at $149 // west elm





black and white moroccan pouf // $495 //  serena & lily






nate berkus black triangle pillow // $24.99 // target





chloe armchair // bungalow 5






bridgeport dresser // $599 // home decorators 





hand stamped vases // $24 // west elm 





nixon alpaca throw // $295 //  jonathan adler





bone inlay side table // $598 // anthropologie




I can picture designing with these pieces in many different spaces. Sometimes designing a whole space with a black and white palette can look effortlessly sophisticated but you can't go wrong using black and white accents with splashes of color either. Which piece (and if you're like me, pieces) can you picture in your home? :)





Xo, 












Post a Comment