DIY Festive Fall Wreath

October 18, 2014

I was having an urge to DIY a festive, fall-inspired wreath for my front door so I stopped by Michaels to pick up a few things I needed. Since I already had a glue gun, all I needed were the wreath itself and fake flowers. So for a total of about $5 is all it cost for this project -- total win. (Don't forget Michaels usually has a 40% off one item coupon so that helps). Here's how I made it...




First, I had to cut the stems off of the fake flowers. I chose an assortment of cream colored flowers with pine cones and berries. I was going to purchase ribbon with an orange and cream, glitter herringbone pattern but decided on taking advantage of the rustic look of the natural twigs. Then I just hot glued the flowers where I wanted them. The result...



A classy yet festive, fall wreath! Not too big or small & looks great on a bold colored door. This can last all season and into the holidays. What's not to love about this look? 


Happy wreathing!




Xo,






Post a Comment