Abstract Art in Interior Design

February 6, 2014

I am such a fan of abstract art and I think it can look fabulous in interior design as well. I am a painter myself and tend to paint more abstract art than anything else. Abstract art can look amazing in all different types of design styles such as contemporary, transitional, eclectic, industrial and even traditional. Here I wanted to share some paintings that I personally am a fan of that I've found online. What type of art are you a fan of? I'd love to know your thoughts!



Deep Water Current
ZGallerie.com



White Wash by Rachel Reinert 
RachelReinert.com


Original Abstract Art
by NatureandArt found on Etsy.com




Original Artwork by David Bromstad
Bromstad.com



Abstract City Skyline
Anonymous



Abstract Painting
found on TheRawCanvas on Etsy.com

Philosophy of Fashion
ZGallerie.com


This is one of my own original paintings that is now hanging in a buyers entryway! 



Here are some inspiring interiors that feature some beautiful abstract art:

Anonymous


Anonymous


Anonymous


Anonymous


David Bromstad





Xo,








1 comment

  1. Nice abstract art. Its look amazing in interior design. For more modern wall art, abstract wall art, contemporary wall art, art paintings for modern home decor Visit ::: http://www.artemaximus.com/

    ReplyDelete