Personalized Black Frame Collage

December 29, 2012

I wanted to share a collage I had done of my photography and artwork that I put into different kinds of black frames. This type of collage is very easy and eclectic. I chose some pictures of myself and my family, two drawings of mine and I printed out pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge and lily flower that I took. Putting it all together with some black frames that are different styles makes it all come together and I love it. I chose to spray paint a few with gloss black because I liked the look of different finishes. 

If you have collages of your own, I'd love to see them! Here's a picture of the final product:





Xo,




1 comment

  1. I like! This just might be the inspiration I need to finally get some pictures up in the family room! Hey, we've only lived here for 4 years!

    ReplyDelete